KIMS Hospital recognises the importance of its people so we offer salaries and benefits that are competitive with other private healthcare businesses.
In addition to your competitive salary, we offer a host of flexible and comprehensive benefits:
- Starting holiday allowance of 25 days (plus bank holidays) going up to 27 after 5 years
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
- Personalised development plan
- Company uniform provided
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discretionary sick pay
- Health and well-being events with complimentary annual Flu vaccination
- Discounted Hilton gym membership
- Reward gateway (shopping vouchers)
- Opportunities to work flexibly
- A dedicated staff car park (small monthly fee payable)
- Cycle-2-Work Scheme
- Green Travel Plan with facilities for cyclists including cycle racks, showers and lockers
- Subsidised food in the restaurant
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition of excellence
- Free tea and coffee
- Company funded DBS check
Some benefits are non-contractual and KIMS Hospital reserves the right to review and withdraw any of its staff benefits as appropriate. For some benefits certain conditions will apply.
KIMS has a dedicated staff car park which is located just 5 minutes walk from the main hospital building. This is a subsidised car park which employees make a small monthly contribution towards. Further information can be requested from the Recruitment Team.