Treatments available at KIMS Hospital
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Recording
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stent Insertion
- Healthy Heart Check
- Heart2Heart Cardiac Care Package
- Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (QEQM) Hospital at Margate, Kent
- William Harvey Hospital (WHH) at Ashford, Kent
- St Thomas Hospital, London
After graduating in 1997 in Germany and research from 1995-1997 (PhD-magna cum laude) Dr Grosser trained as junior doctor in the UK from 1997-1999. Membership of the Royal College of Physicians was 2000 (first pass).
His specialist training in Maastricht (Prof Wellens) from 2000-04 was followed by subspecialist interventional training at Leeds General Infirmary and a fellowship in Paris (Prof Montalescot). He works since 2010 at East Kent Hospital Trust (EKHT) and became lead for cardiovascular research in 2012.
Dr Grosser is an experienced interventional cardiologist able to offer Angioplasty/stenting, intra-vascular ultrasound, pressure-wire assessment, renal de-nervation for hypertension, pacemaker insertion, Echocardiography and cardiac CT.
- Interventional cardiology
- Chest pain/angina
- Palpitations/dizzy spells/passing out
- Coronary angiography and angioplasty (transradial)
- Pacemaker insertion
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure/breathlessness
- Coronary CT/calcium score
- Cardio health screen/athlete's heart screen