Treatments available at KIMS Hospital
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Recording
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stent Insertion
- External Cardioversion
- Healthy Heart Check
- Guy's and St Thomas’ Hospital, London
- William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent
Dr Richard Cooke has been a Consultant Cardiologist since 1996 and has been working in the NHS since 1985. He completed his specialist training in cardiology from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London.
His special interests are interventional and invasive cardiology. He has a keen interest in medical research and as such has completed an MD thesis, the subject of which is ‘the mechanisms and causes of chest pain syndromes.’
Outside of his main medical work Dr Cooke also has a degree in Law which he obtained from Durham University.
- Coronary angiography and stenting (transradial)
- General cardiology