Treatments available at KIMS Hospital
- Breast Enlargement
- Breast Reduction
- Breast uplift
- Excision Biopsy of a Breast Lump
- One Stop Breast Clinic
- Wide Local Excisions
- Breast lumps and symptoms
- Breast cancer surgery (oncoplastic and reconstruction)
- Cosmetic breast surgery - breast augmentation (enhancement), breast reduction mammoplasty, mastopexy (breast uplift), breast lipomodelling and lipofilling
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Kent
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Kings College Medical School - University of London
Mr Kasem completed his training at the Breast Oncoplastic Unit at the Princess Royal University Hospital. He spent 18 months at the Royal Marsden on an honorary part time secondment where he worked with the ncoplastic breast surgery team. Mr Kasem joined the South-East London Breast Cancer Screening at the King's College University Hospital.
To further his training Mr Kasem has attended the European Institute of Oncology in Milan and many international plastic breast surgery centres. His Oncoplastic Breast Surgery skills include breast reduction, breast mastopexy (uplift), breast augmentation, breast lipomodelling and lipofilling with fat grafting, and breast cancer surgery with immediate and delayed breast reconstruction.
Mr Kasem has been awarded the annual WOW award year 2014 for outstanding patient experience in Medway.