Treatments available at KIMS Hospital
- Elbow Replacement
- Release of a Stiff Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Replacement (Total)
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Mr Rose is a UK trained orthopaedic surgeon specialising in the treatment of shoulder and elbow problems. He qualified from the Royal Free and University College London Medical School in 2000 and was appointed consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust in 2014.
Mr Rose has a particular interest in arthroscopic (keyhole) shoulder surgery. He will involve the patient in a discussion of both non-surgical and surgical options once a diagnosis has been made. Since he operates almost exclusively on shoulders this means that he uses only the most modern surgical techniques and regularly attends specialist shoulder meetings to make sure that his skills are kept up to date.
He has published extensively in peer-reviewed orthopaedic journals, presented his work at international conferences and continues to be actively involved in research.
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic (keyhole) release of frozen shoulder
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopic sub acrominal decompression
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation
- Tennis/golfers elbow release