Treatments available at KIMS Hospital
- ACL Reconstruction
- Hip Pain
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy or Meniscectomy
- Knee Pain
- Knee Replacement (Partial)
- Knee Replacement (Total)
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Princes Royal University Hospital), London
Mr Jonathan Walczak completed his basic medical training at Guys Hospital Medical School between 1981 and 1987. His post graduate training included a fellowship in hip surgery in 1998. Professional memberships held by him include the British Orthopaedic Association and Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Mr Walczak was appointed to his NHS Consultant post in 1999 and his special interests include lower limb joint replacement which includes minimal access hip and knee replacement.
- Hip replacement
- Knee arthroscopy or meniscectomy
- Knee replacement (partial or full)
- Sports injuries including ACL
- Forefoot surgery