Treatments available at KIMS Hospital
- Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford
- Kings College Hospital, London
Dr Peter Kabunga qualified in 2001 from St George's Hospital Medical School, London (LMSSA). He completed his junior medical training at the Royal Free Hospital, London and senior specialist cardiology training at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. Dr Kabunga is accredited in cardiac electrophysiology by the British Heart Rhythm Society (BHRS) and in transthoracic echocardiography by the British Society of Echocardiography (BSE). He completed a graduate diploma in cardiac electrophysiology (Australia) and a 2 year advanced Fellowship in cardiac pacing and electrophysiology at the prestigious Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, Australia.
Since returning to the UK, Dr Kabunga has been jointly appointed as a Consultant Electrophysiologist and Cardiologist at Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford and King's College Hospital, London.
- Electrophysiology studies and ablation for heart rhythm disorders
- Pacemaker and loop recorder implantation
- Defibrillator (ICD) implantation
- Internal and external cardioversion
- Healthy heart check