Hospital tours for members of the public
KIMS Hospital, the largest independent hospital in Kent, opened its doors in April 2014. As we continue to grow and bring new services to the local community we are keen to open our doors to the public and invite you to take a tour with the team at KIMS.
If you are interested in joining a tour please complete our form.Please note that we are unable to accommodate people without a booking due to the operational needs of the hospital.
Or email us at email@example.com or call 01622 237 755 to book one of the following dates.
|Friday 21 October 2016||Friday 18 November 2016|
|Friday 16 December 2016||Friday 20 January 2017|
Details of the tour are as follows:
- A ward, including a patient bedroom and Enhanced Recovery Facility
- Outpatient department and consulting room
- Imaging and cardiology department
- Day-case ward and interventional lab
- Physical therapy department
- Pre-assessment and dermatology department
- KIMS Club Lounge for coffee and questions.
*Some areas may not be fully available on the day due to patient privacy requirements.