Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
BANK Breast Care Nurse : Ref: 1149
So you are self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager to work alongside our specialist team, able to work autonomously and as part of a specialist multidisciplinary team?
At KIMS Hospital we’re growing, and are seeking a dedicated and flexible Breast Care nurse to join our Staff Bank. You will be required to work flexibly as the service develops, providing clinical expertise, support and knowledge to all patients who attend the breast service.
If you’re a breast care specialist nurse looking for additional hours on a staff bank, then this is perfect for you.
Duties for this positions will include:
• To be in attendance at the breast clinics to support and assess the patients and their needs
• To ensure patients understand their treatment options enabling them to give informed consent
• Positively contribute to the multi-disciplinary team ensuring patient centred care
• Work in a clinical role to ensure the service to Breast patients is planned, monitored delivered and evaluated in accordance with evidence based practice
• Promote and support learning by sharing knowledge when required with other members of the multi-disciplinary team
• To keep up to date with current practice/research which is evidence-based and to participate in audit to ensure that this is effective.
The ideal applicant will:
• Be a registered nurse with significant experience in breast care
• Possess evidence of post registration professional development in specialist field eg breast care module, counselling course
• Have the ability to work autonomously and independently
• Ideally have experience working within the private healthcare sector, however this is not essential
• Have experience of developing new services / new ways of working.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you then why not apply? Just complete the application form and attach an up to date copy of your CV.
Or if you would like to know more, speak to someone in our Recruitment Team on 01622 231780 or email your enquiry to email@example.com