As a BANK housekeeper at KIMS, not only will you be joining a great and friendly team, you will also be inspired by our state of the art hospital which you could help keep up to scratch every day for our patients. If you enjoy being active in your job, have amazing attention to detail and want to be part of something bigger, then KIMS is for you, apply now!
You will be responsible for:
• The overall presentation of the hospital including: patient rooms and clinical areas
• Working with the KIMS team to ensure our high standards are met
• Following the rules of our Infection Control Nurse
• Ensuring all equipment is kept up to standards and any faults are reported
• Replenishing products when need be
• Ensuring cleaning materials are used according to the relevant COSHH requirements.
To be a success you will need to:
• Have previous housekeeping / cleaning experience within a similar environment.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding to the needs of the department.
• Be a good team player.
• Have exceptional timekeeping and attendance records.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV.
If you wish to speak to a member of our Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.