Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
If you are interested in a position that enables work to fit around you, KIMS Hospital has a great opportunity for you to become a Kitchen Porter on our BANK. As a Kitchen Porter at KIMS Hospital you will be supporting our talented and skilled catering department in the supply and provision of an exceptional food service to our patients and staff. You will be required to complete a variety of tasks to support the team including assisting the chef’s, cleaning of areas and washing equipment and cutlery.
Your duties will include:
• To clean and wash all kitchen and service items in an efficient manor with high attention to detail and in line with company and COSHH standards
• Assist the chef’s in the preparation of food as requested adhering to food hygiene regulations
• Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas clean and tidy at all times
• Be completely customer focused, working together with the team to provide an efficient and effective service.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be experienced working within a food service role providing exceptional customer service
• Possess a Food Hygiene certificate or be willing to undergo this training
• Have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Have knowledge of COSHH and its application.
If you have a strong passion for working within a close team and a Hospital where you are recognised for all your hard work but just want hours to fit around your lifestyle then come and join our BANK at KIMS Hospital! Please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.