KIMS Hospital Ltd
Reporting to the Physiotherapy Manager, we are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individuals to join the bank for both weekday and weekend work at KIMS hospital, working as and when required to cover additional workloads.We are looking for individuals to cover inpatient and/or outpatient post-surgical rehabilitation. We manage a variety of elective orthopaedic and neurosurgery as well as some general and gynaecological surgery cases for privately funded and NHS patients. The hospital also has a medical admissions service which requires physiotherapy input including basic respiratory and rehabilitation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a mixed caseload of post-surgical patients
- Formulate and deliver physical therapy treatment programmes based on clinical knowledge and evidence-based practice
- Maintain accurate written records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) standards
- Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
- Ensure the patient experience and their well-being remains at the heart of the business
The ideal candidate:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council
- 2 years’ post-registration clinical experience
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Interest in post-surgical rehabilitation
- Enthusiastic and passionate
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.