Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
Our state of the art imaging centre is a GE flagship site offering a comprehensive diagnostic imaging service within the hospital including MRI, CT, X-ray, Mammography, Nuclear medicine and Cardiac Cath lab/interventional suite. We have an opening for a Bank Radiographer, working within the largest independent hospital in Kent with access to the most up to date technology; this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Responsibilities may include:
• Undertake general x-ray, mobile and theatre radiography.
• Act as an operator under the IR (ME) R radiation regulations and assess the referrals to ensure that the benefit of the patient outweighs the radiation risk.
• Maintain understanding of local, clinical and administrative procedures in line with agreed policies and procedures.
• Ensure equipment remains safe and fit for purpose through observance of maintenance service arrangements and plant failure procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic)
• Registration with the Health Professions Council
• Fully competent in X-ray, mobile and theatre radiography and dental X-rays
• Knowledge of clinical and corporate governance and its application
• Evidence of continuous professional development and its application
• Able to manage change.
• Enthusiastic and passionate.
• Experience working on GE Imaging equipment
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.