Are you interested in joining our sales team here at KIMS Hospital as a bank member of staff? We are looking for someone who is confident, dynamic and capable of working within a team. The position is working every other Friday 9am-5pm with extra shifts helping the team cover holiday and sickness.
Main Responsibilities & duties of the role
• To identify customer needs and provide all relevant information about services, specialists, fees and payment at the first interaction in order to book an appropriate appointment.
• To be responsible for putting together and to provide quotations for all self-pay patients, both verbal and written, issue letters and information packs and to book outpatient appointments at the time of enquiry.
• To be fully accountable for the conversion of enquiries to bookings and to do so within the first call, acquiring the defined minimum patient data set required. Where follow up enquiries and calls are required, for these to be resolved and made on the same day.
• To liaise closely with consultants’/specialists’ secretaries, clinical and non-clinical departments/colleagues within the hospital to gather information relevant to patient bookings and quotations.
• To promote the hospital’s services, facilities and patient experience to all customers in a positive and enthusiastic manner, whilst recognising and acting upon all opportunities for up and link selling.
• To be responsible for accurately inputting, maintaining and updating all enquiries and sales leads via the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and following each lead to a close.
• To take full ownership of being fully up to date and fully versed in information on specialists, services, treatment, fees and private medical insurance (PMI) procedures.
• To consistently demonstrate excellent communication, planning and organisational skills along with a passion to assist potential patients.
• To work as an ambassador for the hospital attending promotional public evenings and other events from time to time throughout the year.
Experience, Skills knowledge qualifications training & attributes
• 3yrs + relevant experience within a customer service/sales role
• Sales skills or excellent customers service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
• Impeccable telephone manner
• Computer literate with good keyboard/input speed
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Experience within a healthcare environment