KIMS Hospital are currently recruiting for more BANK staff nurses, we have a variety of roles working on Wards, Outpatients and day-care. If you want to work on a full time, part time or weekend basis we could have the flexibility to meet your needs.
We require Staff Nurses with experience within either a surgical or medical setting. Being a Bank worker is a great way to be part of the KIMS team whilst maintaining flexibility around family, studies, other work or commitments as well as to earn an extra income. Our Bank workers are offered work on an ad hoc basis during busy periods, times of annual leave or other absence or where there is an increased demand for a skill set.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Upholding operational procedures and policies
• The delivery of excellent patient and visitor care, ensuring consistently high standards of patient experience
• Writing and updating care plans
• Providing supervision and leadership to the more junior members of the team
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration, dispensing and storage of medication according to NMC Administration of Medication
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a strong and empathetic Registered Nurse (RN)
• Have demonstrable experience working as a Staff Nurse (RN) on either surgical or medical wards
• Be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application along with evidence of continuous professional development
• Be an expert in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with consultants, colleagues and patients