What does being a Care Support Worker mean to you?
At KIMS, we believe it means being a team player, supporting our staff Nurses every step of the way to ensure we give the best possible care to our patients. You’ll need to be reliable as we depend on you to keep our service running, you truly are the foundation to delivering outstanding care.
Your big opportunity may be right where you are now, click here to apply and change your tomorrow…
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight prior to clinic appointments.
• Maintain accurate records of patient care.
• Respect and ensure patient privacy and confidentiality
• Talking to patients to help them feel less anxious
• Willing to undertake phlebotomy when appropriately trained
• Understand how to treat the patient/ client with respect & dignity and wishes and beliefs
• Assisting in the patient admission/registration procedure
To be successful you will need to be:
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Enthusiasm and a real interest in caring for people is essential
• Can demonstrate high levels of mental resilience in order to work in a changing and often challenging environment
• Able to work shifts.
• Able to cope with fast pace work.
• Highly committed, have excellent interpersonal skills, have the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise professional boundaries at all times
If this sounds like your next career move, then apply now by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.