This opportunity does not come along very often. We are seeking an experienced and confident Staff Nurse to become part of our Interventional Suite Team, working 18 hours per week over school hours. The role is a varied one, where you will be responsible for supporting the Cath Lab team, running the whole journey of the patient including the pre-assessment, recovery and discharge of patients as well as managing pain list clinics.
So do not waste any more time, apply now!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assessing, planning and delivering care, based on individual patient and visitor requirements
• Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and be accountable for own actions
• Assess, plan and deliver care, based on individual patient and visitor needs
• Develop clear communication and clear lines of responsibility accountability. Undertake regular performance reviews if required against agreed objectives when required
• Assisting with minor procedures and running pain injection clinics
• Developing operational procedures and policies to ensure the most efficient patient pathways
• Providing supervision and leadership to the more junior members of the team enabling the delivery of excellence in clinical care
• Maintaining accurate patient records.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a qualified RN
• Have previous experience as a staff nurse working with pain management
• Knowledge of clinical governance and its application
• Have experience of assisting with minor procedures as well as managing the whole patient journey from pre-assessment to discharge
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Be an expert in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with consultants, colleagues and patients.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies, you can do so by submitting one application form; you can just list all the job reference numbers which are of interest to you.