Working as part of our award-winning Recruitment and HR team, we are looking for a dedicated and dynamic individual to manage and co-ordinate the entire recruitment process including advertising, sourcing, offering, checking and placing candidates. We are looking for an individual who can act as a brand ambassador for KIMS Hospital, sourcing the right candidates in line with our values and offer a flawless service to both job seekers and hiring managers. You will need to be very process driven, with an exceptional eye for detail who has a background in recruitment, whether this be internal or for an agency.
This is a fixed term contract for 9 months covering maternity leave. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Part time hours could be considered for the right individual.
The duties for this role will include, however will not be limited to:
• Management of the entire recruitment process from advertising to candidates start date
• Acting as a brand ambassador to ensure that candidates have an excellent experience and that Hiring Managers receive value beyond any given vacancy being filled
• Load, amend and refresh jobs on website and relevant job boards
• Screen candidate CV’s, arrange candidate interviews with hiring managers as well as issuing hold and rejection emails
• Use social media to advertise jobs including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
• Co-ordinate pre-employment checks including references, DBS and occupational health in a timely manner and communicate with the candidate, HR team and managers accordingly
• Ensure that all new starters are fully compliant in line with external auditors standards
• Comply with internal and external Recruitment and HR regulations
• Assist with ad hoc projects for Recruitment and HR as required.
The ideal candidate will require the following:
• Have experience working within recruitment
• Be experienced in the management of entire recruitment process from start to finish
• Possess the ability to build effective relationships with managers and employees at all levels of the business
• Effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, maintaining excellent attention to detail and process management skills at all times
• Have excellent IT and communication skills as well as a knowledge of Social Media and its use for advertising.
• Experience working within a recruitment/HR function within the private healthcare sector
• Possess a CPP qualification or alternative.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.