You will be responsible for strategically and operationally managing the Diagnostic and Imaging departments, including Nuclear Medicine ensuring a high standard of service is provided to patients, Consultant users and visitors to the hospital. You must have a Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic) with extensive post registration experience.
Responsibilities will include however will not be limited to:
• Build positive relationships with all medical professionals, consultant and GP’s ensuring that their experience is highly positive.
• Ensure the patient experience and well-being remains at the heart of the business.
• Develop and implement operational policies, processes and guidelines as the service develops.
• Deliver the KIMS clinical strategy within the Imaging Department to deliver exceptional patient care in line with the KIMS vision and strategy : “to champion health care at its best.”
• To monitor the department’s financial performance and activity providing appropriate information and reports. Take actions to improve efficiency
• Contribute to strategic clinical development, in conjunction with the Director of Clinical Services / Chief Nurse, consultant users and Radiology Consultant Lead(s).
• Be a KIMS champion of patient experience. Through the team reporting into the role, be responsible for the delivery of excellent customer care, ensuring consistently high standards of patient experience, interaction and communication and the delivery of a high standard of patient care.
The ideal candidate will:
• Must have strong business acumen, ensuring that resources are used efficiently within budget.
• You will be an expert in building relationships with an intuitive and persuasive style that enables you to easily engage and build relationships with consultants, colleagues and patients
• Demonstrate a track record of developing teams to perform collaboratively with a clear capability to assess and improve performance and achieve results.
• Provide evidence of managing change and optimising department efficiencies.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.