Our Inpatient Physical Therapy team provide exceptional patient care for both inpatient and day case surgical patient at KIMS. We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our team who will play a vital role in the development of therapy services, ensuring a seamless care plan is provided for patients who are pre/post procedure.
As an Inpatient Physiotherapist, your duties will include:
• Assess and treat patients and devise therapy plans and treatments according to assessment findings.
• Assist in the coordination and running of our weekly joint school.
• Promote and initiate innovation and new ideas in methods of care delivery and effective use of resources, direct resource planning, ensuring maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge.
• Participate in the development and review of service and professional standards.
The ideal applicant will:
• Possess a BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy.
• Have a valid registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Demonstrate extensive post-registration clinical experience.
• Be able to show evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice.
• Be able to effectively manage their time, and work efficiently during busy periods.
• Be 100% patient orientated with a focus on continuous service improvement with the patient experience the main priority.
We can offer the right candidate:
• A competitive salary.
• Benefits including-an attractive pension scheme, childcare vouchers, private medical insurance, study leave, KIMS rewards discount scheme, subsidised staff canteen.
• Supported continued professional development, and a well established in service training programme.
• The chance to work in a friendly, dynamic team, in a state of the art environment.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.