If you enjoy being active in your job, have amazing attention to detail and are looking to work nights, then this position could be perfect for you. This is not your ordinary housekeeping role, you will be ensuring that our state of the art facilities are kept up to our extremely high standards, working in operating theatres, labs and patients rooms preparing them for our patients and colleagues.
This is a permanent, night working position. Hours of work will be 10pm - 6am per evening.
You will be responsible for:
• The overall presentation of the hospital including: patient rooms and clinical areas
• Working with the KIMS team to ensure our high standards are met
• Following the rules of our Infection Control Nurse
• Ensuring all equipment is kept up to standards and any faults are reported
• Replenishing products when need be
• Ensuring cleaning materials are used according to the relevant COSHH requirements.
To be a success you will need to:
• Have previous housekeeping / cleaning experience within a similar environment.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding to the needs of the department.
• Be a good team player.
• Have exceptional timekeeping and attendance records.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV.
If you wish to speak to a member of our Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be happy to help.