Our Physical Therapy Department is unique in that it offers Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Hand Therapy and Women’s health. With an increase in patient numbers and expansion of our services, we are looking for an Outpatient Lead Physical Therapist to inspire, motivate and develop our team of therapists. The role will also allow close working relationships with a larger team of orthopaedic consultants, neurosurgeons, chronic pain specialists and sports medicine physicians.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for multidisciplinary learning as we run a regular and extensive in service and external CPD programmes, the successful candidate will have the overall responsibility of driving these programmes forward. We are committed to clinical excellence and looking for individuals who share our passion.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the day-to-day activity of the outpatient physical therapy service.
• Maintain high levels of clinical excellence within the department
• Manage a mixed caseload of post-surgical patients and MSK patients
• Formulate and deliver physical therapy treatment programmes based on high levels of clinical experience and evidence-based practice
• Promote use of research and evidence based practice within the department
• Ensure the patient experience and their well-being remains at the heart of the business
• Inspire and ensure that all team members work to the KIMS Hospital values.
The ideal applicant will:
• Possess a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy, Chiropractic or Osteopathic
• A valid registration with the HCPC, GCC or GOsC
• Demonstrate extensive post-registration clinical experience
• Demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Be enthusiastic and passionate.
• Ideally have experience in orthopaedic rehabilitation
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to know more before applying, please give our recruitment team a call on 01622 231780.