Due to a recent promotion in the team we are looking to recruit for a new exciting role as Senior Physiotherapist working within our Outpatient Clinic, you will be working autonomously to achieve person centred care. You will participate in the development and review of service and professional standards. Using acquired skills you will assess and treat patients within this speciality and determine independent clinical diagnosis and Physiotherapy treatment indicated.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the patient experience and well-being remains at the heart of the business
• Engage successfully with all medical professionals, consultant and GP’S, so to provide a seamless patient centres care plan
• Participate in the personal Performance & Development review
• Use evident based practice and audit to identify opportunities to enhance patient/client care or service
• Ensure that own professional development is maintained and enhanced
• Be able to or willing to expand skillset in order to delivery cardiac rehab classes in an outpatient setting.
• Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to inspire and lead others to deliver healthcare at its best. A strong and empathetic manager who is able to gain the trust and support of their team, lead and implement change and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
• BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
• Registration with the Health Care Professions Council
• Extensive post-registration clinical experience (min.2 years)
• Evidence of continuous professional development and its application
• Enthusiastic and passionate.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.