Due to a recent promotion in our expanding team, we are looking to recruit for an Outpatient Physical Therapist. This role is ideal looking for someone who wants to develop specifically in the field of MSK and Orthopaedics. You will be working autonomously to achieve person centered care. Using your acquired skills, you will assess and treat patients within this speciality and determine independent clinical diagnosis and treatment pathways.
• Ensure the patient experience and well-being remains at the heart of the business
• Engage successfully with all medical professionals, consultants and GP’S, thus providing a seamless patient care pathway
• Participate in an appraisal system inclusive of personal development
• Use evidence based practice and audit to identify opportunities to enhance patient/client care or service
• Ensure that own professional development is maintained and enhanced
• Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
• Assist in the supervision of students and junior staff
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and an ability to inspire others to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Possess a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy, Chiropractic or Osteopathic
• A valid registration with the HCPC, GCC or GOsC
• Have post graduate clinical experience, some of which within the fields of MSK and orthopaedics.
• Evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Enthusiastic and passionate.