Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
We are looking to recruit for an Outpatient Physical Therapist. This role is ideal looking for someone who wants to develop specifically in the field of MSK and Orthopaedics. You will be working autonomously to achieve person centred care. Using your acquired skills, you will assess and treat patients within this speciality and determine independent clinical diagnosis and treatment pathways.
We are also offering the opportunity for a newly qualified Physical Therapist to join our team. Providing an excellent opportunity for continued learning and development through senior support and training. We are committed to clinical excellence and looking for individuals who share our passion.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the patient experience and well-being remains at the heart of the business
• Engage successfully with all medical professionals, consultants and GP’S, thus providing a seamless patient care pathway
• Participate in an appraisal system inclusive of personal development
• Use evidence based practice and audit to identify opportunities to enhance patient/client care or service
• Ensure that own professional development is maintained and enhanced
• Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and an ability to inspire others to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Possess a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
• A valid registration with the HCPC
• Have post graduate clinical experience, or related clinical placements within the fields of MSK and orthopaedics.
• Evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Enthusiastic and passionate.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to know more before applying, please give our recruitment team a call on 01622 231780.
If you are looking to join our physical therapy team as a flexible bank member of staff, get in touch or apply now at- https://www.kims.org.uk/job/bank-physical-therapist/