Our Physical Therapy department is a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Osteopaths to provide exceptional patient care. We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable outpatient physical therapist to join our team who will play a vital role in the management of orthopaedic/musculoskeletal patients. We as a department strongly believe in recruitment of the right professional irrespective of their professional qualification.
As an Outpatient Physical Therapist, your duties will include:
• Being responsible for managing a large caseload of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal patients
• Assessment and treatment of patients within this speciality, devising therapy plans and treatments techniques according to assessment findings and sound clinical reasoning.
• Provide advice based on acquired knowledge and skills and use this to improve on patient / client care and to develop others
• Being an active participant in local continuous professional development
• Promote and initiate innovation and new ideas in methods of care delivery and effective use of resources, direct resource planning, ensuring maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge
• Participate in the development and review of service and professional standards.
The ideal applicant will:
• Possess a degree in physiotherapy, osteopathy or chiropractic
• Have a valid registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) or the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
• Demonstrate post-registration clinical experience
• Be able to show evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Be 100% patient orientated with a focus on continuous service improvement with the patient experience the main priority.