Theatre Practitioner : 1190
Part Time 22.5 hours per week
Your role will be to work as part of a team to ensure a high standard of clinical care and safety is delivered patients within the theatre unit at KIMS, the first private tertiary level hospital in Kent. You will champion patient experience during the peri-operative phase and ensure consistently high standards of patient care, interaction and communication at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working as an anaesthetic, scrub or recovery practitioner as per your skill set
• Assessing patient care requirements, ensuring all required documentation is within the boundaries of the national and hospital guidelines
• Assisting the theatre management team in the smooth operation of the department
• Communicating with other departments including Sterile Services, Ward and Imaging to ensure the provision of an efficient and patient-centric service.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a registered practitioner (RN or ODP).
• Have demonstrable post-registration clinical experience as an anaesthetic, scrub or recovery theatre practitioner
• Have a good understanding of the theatre disciplines, although in-house training will be provided to support your individual professional development
• Have gained some previous experience in an acute hospital (NHS or independent)
• Possess exceptional communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure