At KIMS Hospital, one of our main strategic objectives is to provide outstanding, safe, quality care for our patients and as a Sales Advisor you would be our patient’s first point of contact. It’s where they start their patient journey and your role will be to advise them on the specialities we have ensuring that their journey starts off seamlessly. Working in a small inbound sales team, you will be taking calls from prospective patients considering treatment at KIMS Hospital and to maximise the conversion of contacts into outpatient appointments.
This position is working a 10 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Main Responsibilities & duties of the role
• Handle all enquiries by telephone or email in a prompt and efficient manner, to assist patients in obtaining an outpatient appointment within KIMS Hospital.
• To identify customer needs and provide all relevant information about services, specialists, fees and payment at the first interaction in order to book an appropriate appointment.
• To liaise closely with consultants’/specialists’ secretaries, clinical and non-clinical departments/colleagues within the hospital to gather information relevant to patient bookings and quotations.
• To be responsible for putting together and to provide quotations for all self-pay patients, both verbal and written, issue letters and information packs and to book outpatient appointments at the time of enquiry.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience working in telephone sales
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
• The ability to pay close attention to detail and work with a high level of empathy and maturity
• Be flexible and adaptable individual that can work to tight deadlines, cope under pressure and comfortably prioritise their workload.
• The ability to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service to all customers using the department.
• The ability to work at a fast pace with a high level of accuracy
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.