Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
Senior Inpatient Physiotherapist
Our Physical Therapy department at KIMS Hospital is a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Hand therapists, women’s health specialist and a consultant sports physician to provide exceptional patient care throughout the entire patient journey. We are seeking an enthusiastic Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our team. The individual will play a vital role in the development of therapy services, ensuring a seamless care plan is provided for patients who are pre/post procedure.
As an Inpatient Physiotherapist, your duties will include:
• Assessment and treatment patients based around sound clinical reasoning and application of evidence based practice.
• Management of an inpatient caseload of Orthopaedic, Gynaecological, Breast Surgery and General Surgical patients. In addition to medical admissions.
• Assist in the coordination and running of our joint school for pre-surgical hips and knees.
• Be innovative in methods of care delivery and aid in the effective use of resources to ensure maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge
• Participate in the development and review of service and professional standards.
• Be part of a seven-day service, inclusive of weekend work and overnight respiratory on-call.
The ideal applicant will:
• Possess a BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
• Have a valid registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Demonstrate post-registration clinical experience in orthopaedics
• Be able to show evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Be 100% patient orientated with a focus on continuous service improvement with the patient experience the main priority.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.