Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
Senior Physical Therapist - 1368
We are looking for a Chiropractor to work within our Outpatient Clinic, you will be working autonomously to achieve person centred care. You will participate in the development and review of service and professional standards. Using acquired skills, you will assess and treat patients within this speciality and determine independent clinical diagnosis and implement the therapeutic treatment indicated.
We are looking for a Chiropractor who can work 9.5 hours per week. The successful candidate will be eligible to our employee benefits, will complete all mandatory training and will also have the opportunity to work within a MDT inclusive of Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Hand Therapists and a Sports Medicine physician.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the patient experience and their well-being remains at the heart of the business
• Engaging successfully with all medical professionals, consultant and GP’S, so to provide a seamless patient centres care plan
• Participate in the personal Performance & Development review
• Use evident based practice and audit to identify opportunities to enhance patient/client care or service
• Ensuring that own professional development is maintained and enhanced
• Be able to or willing to expand skillset to include orthopaedics, chronic pain management and sports injuries.
• Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to inspire and lead others to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Possess a degree or equivalent in Chiropractic
• A valid registration with the GCC.
• Demonstrate extensive post-registration clinical experience
• Evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Enthusiastic and passionate.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to know more before applying, please give our recruitment team a call on 01622 231780.