Due to a recent promotion in the team we are looking to recruit for a new exciting role as Senior Physical Therapist working within our Outpatient Clinic, you will be working autonomously to achieve person centred care. You will participate in the development and review of service and professional standards. Using acquired skills, you will assess and treat patients within this speciality and determine independent clinical diagnosis and treatment indicated.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the patient experience and well-being remains at the heart of the business
• Engage successfully with all medical professionals, consultant and GP’S, so to provide a seamless patient centres care plan
• Participate in the personal Performance & Development review
• Use evidence based practice and audit to identify opportunities to enhance patient/client care or service
• Ensure that own professional development is maintained and enhanced
• Be able to or willing to expand skillset in order to delivery cardiac rehab classes in an outpatient setting.
• Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to inspire and lead others to deliver healthcare at its best. A strong and empathetic manager who is able to gain the trust and support of their team, lead and implement change and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
• Possess a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy, Chiropractic or Osteopathic
• A valid registration with the HCPC, GCC or GOsC
• Demonstrate extensive post-registration clinical experience
• Evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Enthusiastic and passionate.
• Ideally have experience in orthopaedic rehabilitation
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to know more before applying, please give our recruitment team a call on 01622 231780.