Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
Day Care Unit
Love being a nurse however cannot commit to night shifts? Or are you looking for part time hours to suit your lifestyle? You could join our expanding team within our Day Care Unit, who currently have a full time position up for grabs.
Working within an innovating and dynamic team, you will assist in the delivery of exceptional care to our patients, working hours that suit your needs where you can take full advantage of our many staff benefits. Why wouldn’t you apply?
Your responsibilities will include:
• The whole reason you became a nurse : you will assess, plan and deliver exceptional patient care
• Supporting patients with post and pre-operative care, answering any queries regarding procedures and respecting patients dignity and privacy at all times
• You will work to develop a strong, effective team by developing the vision and strategy of “health care at its best”
• Sharing innovative ideas in how we can provide the highest standard of care delivery and effective use of resources
• You will work in line with the NMC code of conduct, whilst championing Infection Prevention Control and other policies and procedures set in place.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
• Have experience working within a Day Care setting or on a surgical ward
• Be absolutely patient focused with the desire to deliver care at the highest possible standard
• Need to have some knowledge of BAPS (British Association of Day Surgery)
• Be ambitious, dynamic and have a genuine interest in personal development as well as the development of the service.
If you think fit the criteria above then apply now, or if you would like to find out more they why not speak to one of our dedicated team on 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org