Are you a keen and enthusiastic Registered Nurse however cannot commit to the night shift? If so then we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Staff Nurse within our Outpatients Department.
You will report to the Outpatients Service Manager and patient satisfaction will be your number one priority when assisting our consultants with their day to day cases. If providing outstanding care for all patients and working as a team to achieve this are your top priorities then we want you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assessing, planning and delivering care, based on individual patient and visitor requirements
• Assisting with minor procedures within oncology, urology and gynaecology
• Developing operational procedures and policies to ensure the most efficient patient pathways
• Providing supervision and leadership to the more junior members of the team enabling the delivery of excellence in clinical care
• Maintaining accurate patient records
• Participating with revenue recapture and cost control procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a qualified RN
• Have previous experience as a staff nurse within an outpatient department or treatment centre
• Have experience of assisting with minor procedures within oncology, urology and gynaecology would be advantageous
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Be an expert in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with consultants, colleagues and patients.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. If you wish to apply for multiple vacancies, you can do so by submitting one application form; you can just list all the job reference numbers which are of interest to you.