Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic RN to work permanent night shifts on our surgical wards. Reporting to the Night Sister, your role will be to assist in assessing, planning and delivering expert care based on each individual patients needs. Our specialities include major orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, cardiology and cardiac care, spinal surgery, gynaecology, breast care and cancer care. You will be responsible for the delivery of excellent patient and visitor care, ensuring consistently high standards of patient experience, interaction and communication and the delivery of a high standard of clinical care.
Responsibilities will include however will not be limited to:
• Promoting and initiating innovation and new ideas in methods of care delivery and effective use of resources, direct resource planning, ensuring maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge.
• Demonstrating good clinical practise at all times
• Working within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff as required.
• Maintaining accurate records of patient care.
• Working to develop a strong, effective team by developing the vision and strategy of “health care at its best”
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a strong and empathetic Registered Nurse (RN).
• Have demonstrable experience working as a Staff Nurse (RN) on a surgical ward.
• Be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application along with evidence of continuous professional development.
• Be an expert in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with consultants, colleagues and patients.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively if you would like further information please feel free to contact our team on 01622 231780 or email email@example.com