Request an appointment using the form below, or call to speak to a member of our team.
01622 237 727 for General Enquiries
General Enquiries 01622 237 727
Trainee Interventional Suite Nurse : Ref: 1216B
Are you considering your next career move? How does working in an exciting and specialised environment, offering a 6-9 months structured training programme sound? If you possess the enthusiasm, KIMS Hospital can offer a unique opportunity to work as part of a skilled Interventional Suite Team, training with a specialised team of Consultant Cardiologists and Cardiac Nurses in a state of the art setting.
Do you have an interest in learning Cardiology and Radiology? Do you want to care for patients who have had interventional procedures? If the answer is yes, we are keen to meet you. This is an amazing opening for the right candidate to develop specialist skills and gain expert cardiac, radiology and other interventional knowledge.
The training programme includes:
Interventional Suite : Understand the Scrub role and work independently with Consultants
Pre-Assessment : Patient pathways and participation in clinics
Recovery : Admission pathway and post procedure
On completion of training, your duties will include:
• Providing care and support to patients throughout their pathway including pre-operative assessment right through to discharge
• Scrub and Run for a case load of patients including catheterisation, pacing, EP, Radiology and Vascular Access patients
• Daily duties of a cardiac nurse including taking bloods, cannulation, monitoring patients, completing the admission, recovery and discharge process as well as participating in Pre assessment clinics.
Open Application Form
Requirements for this role include:
• Be a confident and at least 1 years post registration experience as RN
• Willingness to learn several specialities and complete a structured competency programme
• Be fully trained in resuscitation and have the ability to handle emergencies appropriately
• Degree level of education
• Demonstrable knowledge of current nursing and clinical developments.
• Experience of working within Cardiac / Medical environment.
If you feel this is the role for you and would like to apply, simply complete the Application Form by clicking on the button below and attaching your up to date CV.
If you would like further information regarding this role then speak to our recruitment team by emailing email@example.com or calling 01622 231780.