We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Women’s Health Therapist to perform as an autonomous and independent practitioner. You will provide exceptional care to patients post surgically or whom may have complex or chronic musculoskeletal and gynaecological problems whilst maintaining appropriate treatment plans, records and statistics.
This is a part time position, offering 4 hours per week. Days of work are flexible however may include some Saturday working in the future.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
• Work autonomously to provide a high standard women’s health physical therapy service to the specialities of obstetrics and gynaecology for outpatients at KIMs Hospital
• Engage successfully with all medical professionals, consultants and GP’s, so to provide a seamless patient centred care plan
• Use evidence based practice and audit to identify opportunities to enhance patient /client care or service
• Undertake the comprehensive assessment of patients, using investigative and analytical skills to make an independent clinical diagnosis
• Using clinical reasoning, utilise a wide range of treatment skills and options to formulate an individualised programme of care
• Participate in the development and review of service and professional standards.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy
• Have a valid registration with the Health Care Professions Council
• Possess extensive post-registration clinical experience within the specialism of women’s health
• Be able to show evidence of continuous professional development and its application
• Demonstrate ability to build credibility with key stakeholders including senior management , Consultants and other external bodies
• Have a genuine interest in the continuous development of self and team members.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be happy to help.