Free confidential mini consultations. To find out more or book your place, call us on 01622 914 718 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) or use the enquiry form below.
KIMS is Kent’s largest independent hospital, a state-of-of-the-art facility offering the best diagnostics and screening, supported by award-winning nursing and some of the country’s leading consultants.
Following the success of its Women’s Health Days in 2015, we will be offering our first Men’s Health Day on Saturday 19 March, 2016.
Consultants will provide visitors with tailored, confidential advice during the free fifteen-minute consultations in the following areas:
- Urology including general conditions, nocturia, prostate issues and erectile dysfunction.
- Weight loss surgery including gastric bypass, gastric band and gastric sleeve.
- Gall stone treatment
- Hernia treatment
- Cosmetic surgery including tummy tuck, facelift, liposuction, eyelid and gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction).
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures (aesthetic medicine) including wrinkle relaxing injections and dermal fillers
- Vascular surgery including varicose and thread veins.
Free parking, as well as free tea and coffee, is offered to all visitors.
The hospital is situated next to junction 7 of the M20 motorway, at the foot of Detling Hill.
Places are limited and booking is essential. Please note these are advisory consultations and no physical examination will take place.
To find out more or book your place, call us on 01622 914 718 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) or email us