Free one-to-one mini consultations, plus smear with HPV testing limited offer. To find out more or book your place, call us on 01622 914 718 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) or use the enquiry form below.
KIMS Hospital offers a wide range of treatments and care for women, including cosmetic and vascular surgery and is proud to work with some of the country’s best consultants and surgeons.
Following the success of its Women’s Health Days over the past 12 months, the hospital will open its doors for another free event on Saturday 7 May, 2016.
Leading consultants will provide visitors with tailored, confidential advice during the free fifteen-minute consultations in areas including:
- Cosmetic surgery including tummy tuck, facelift, breast enlargement and reduction, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and surgical tattoo removal.
- Weight loss surgery including gastric bypass, gastric band and gastric sleeve. Our consultant can also discuss gall bladder problems.
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures (aesthetic medicine) including wrinkle relaxing injections, dermal fillers, lip enhancement.
- Gynaecology advice on general conditions, as well as menopause and HRT treatments.
- Smear and HPV testing will be available, at £100 each. Tests must be paid for before the event and results will be sent directly to you and your GP.
Free parking, as well as free tea and coffee, is offered to all visitors to the award-winning hospital, situated next to junction 7 of the M20 motorway, at the foot of Detling Hill.
The event will also be attended by the Heart of Kent Hospice, which is the hospital’s nominated charity for 2016.
Places are limited and booking is essential. Please note these are advisory consultations and no physical examination will take place. To find out more or book your place, call us on 01622 914 718 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) or email us